To attract visitors to your business, you make sure that your office or storefront is pleasing to the eye.
Why should you approach online business any differently?
If you’re unfamiliar with web design, this can seem like a daunting task.
Don’t be afraid of web design! There are many people just like you who are looking at web design with a critical eye in order to make their businesses more successful.
Here are five great web design tools (according to quickonlinetips.com) that are sure to make your website function better, look better, and grow your business.
The best part is that you won’t need to learn a bunch of HTML or CSS to make it work!
1) Firebug – Firebug is a web development tool that lets users edit code on any live site. This program also provides diagnostic and debugging tools to make fixing problems easier.
2) Colorzilla – Colorzilla is an add-on for Firefox that lets the user pick out individual colors on websites instead of trying to eyeball the exact shade of blue, for example. This will also give you the code you need to use that color on your own site.
3) Colour Lovers – This site is for sharing palettes or patterns and is great for users who are looking for free to use background images or header images. This site also provides design tools for users to create their own.
4) Pingdom – This site loads your website in real time including all images and other aspects of the code. When it tests your site, it will test your load time and give you stats on how long all your objects take to load. This is important because, as you know, 20 seconds on the internet can seem like an eternity!
5) Foundation 3 – This program essentially acts as a blueprint for all your web design projects. Foundation 3 will help you design your website in a way that will make it responsive, or able to be viewed on a bunch of different mobile devices, including smartphones and tablets.
Of course, any web design tool requires a bit of knowledge of coding. If you’re unsure of how to approach better web design, we can help you! Contact us at SEO Ann Arbor for a free website evaluation and we’ll be happy to help you make your website function as well as possible!