We’ve talked before about the need for an “opt-in” of some kind. That’s a method where we offer something that visitors to your website might want (an “incentive”), so they share their email address with us. We've used this approach with many of our most successful clients.
We urge you to let us create an opt-in for you!
We’ve seen again and again that it’s an important part of a robust online presence, and it really helps us get the message out there that you care. In the long run, that’s very valuable for building your brand and getting you more qualified customers!
How it works:
1. We offer an incentive of some kind – a handy guide, a white paper, a coupon.
2. We create a button or other place on your website that tells people they can get the incentive by sharing their email with us.
3. Once we get the email, we have an automated system in place to follow up with them and share more useful information.
4. Customers learn that you are good at what you do and that you are abundant.
5. When they need services like your, they think of you in a positive way!
Why we need it:
In the course of our work, we've seen that many visitors will come to a website, but most leave, right away or after a minute or two. You have no way of knowing who they are or reminding them what you do. Some are potential clients, but they may leave and forget about you. If you think about it, that’s a loss that should make you feel the pain of missing out on business that you really deserve to get.
On the other hand, if they claim your incentive, you have a fighting chance to get their business, and make all your effort on website design, blogging, social media, and opportunity scouting worthwhile!
What we need from you:
1. First, just say “yes!”
2. We’ll suggest some ideas for the opt-in and VVVS sequence.
3. You let us know if the ideas seem okay, or suggest others.
4. We create the draft of the whole sequence.
5. You approve the draft or suggest changes.
6. We implement the opt-in and automated VVVS sequence.
7. You start building a list of potential customers who think you are awesome!
It may seem like a bit of trouble, but many of our clients have been very successful using this approach as part of their overall marketing strategy. Imagine what just one or two more customers or clients per month could mean to your bottom line!
If one of your competitors is using it, you will likely see their business growing as clients chose them instead of you. You don’t want that to happen, and neither do we!
Give us the okay. We’ll get to work, and try to keep it as simple as possible for you!